- This event has passed.
Divorce Support Group Facilitator Volunteer
May 24 - August 31
New Beginnings Wellesley Hills is a small 501(c)(3) non-profit. Our mission is to help adults who are dealing with the loss of a loved one. We are looking for 2 volunteers to serve as co-facilitators for our Divorce Support Group.
- Agree to one-year commitment
- Honor statement of confidentiality
- Honor facilitator guidelines
- Assist in clean up of room after group
- Provide feedback on appropriate activities for next session
- Coordinate with co-facilitator when unable to attend
- Raise community awareness of our existence
- Work as a team member
- Previous experience as a support group faclitator
We look forward to hearing from you soon about your desire to become part of our team.