About Boston’s Taste of the Nation
Every year, the country’s best chefs, sommeliers and mixologists join together with one goal in mind: end childhood hunger in America by supporting Taste of the Nation® for No Kid Hungry presented by Citi and Sysco®. In Boston, Honorary Chef Chairs Jody Adams, Joanne Chang, Andy Husbands and Tony Maws will lead Boston’s best chefs in a night of sips and bites to benefit Share Our Strength’s work to end childhood hunger in Massachusetts and across the country.
With over 1,000 in attendance, Boston’s Taste of the Nation is the only event of its kind from which 100% of ticket sales support Share Our Strength’s work to end childhood hunger. Local beneficiaries include Project Bread, and Share Our Strength’s Cooking Matters® Massachusetts, as well as Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign. To learn more about the event, please visit https://ce.nokidhungry.org/events/boston-taste-nation
Start and end times:
• VIP admission starts at 6:00pm – tickets are $150
• General admission starts at 7:00pm – tickets are $95
• Taste of the Nation ends at 9:30pm
Ticket discounts for volunteers!
• A “night-of the event volunteer” (shifts from 5pm-midnight on June 6th) who wishes to join in the festivities before or after his/her shift is asked to make a $35 contribution (in lieu of purchasing a ticket) toward Share Our Strength’s efforts to end childhood hunger.
• A “set-up volunteer” (shifts on June 5th and June 6th) may purchase one general admission ticket at $50 (ticket purchase will take place at the end of your shift). No discounts on VIP tickets.
If you are interested in further details about volunteering this year, please email me at email@example.com, and include whether you’d like to be a set up or night-of volunteer. I will try to accommodate your request as best as I can, and will confirm your volunteer opportunity and call time within two weeks.
It takes more than food to fight hunger… it takes you!