Your company can partner with Building Impact by becoming a commercial real estate partner or through a Call to Action (independent company programming.)
By partnering with Building Impact, your company receives access to a full year of Building Impact civic engagement programming.
Through Building Impact’s Programming, you as a company—or your employees individually—simply pick the service opportunities that meet your interests and schedule. We do the rest!
Building Impact will:
• Handle all volunteer event logistics, including participant registration, event hosting, and follow-up
• Pick-up all donations from drives and deliver them to the designated charity
• Maintain an ongoing calendar of service opportunities to keep participants interested
• Offer customized in-office opportunities for companies and their employees
• Deliver year-end reports to quantify impact
In 2015, sponsor companies and their employees generated over $1,000,000 in donations including clothing, educational supplies, food and donated time.
• Team build with colleagues while helping the community
• Position your company as a good corporate citizen
• Choose the charity & issue area you want to support
• Volunteer where and when it’s most convenient
• 40+ nonprofit partners across Eastern Massachusetts
• Children, adults, families, and seniors currently struggling with or at risk of joblessness, homelessness, hunger, and/or educational barriers
Click here for a .pdf of the Call to Action brochure and sponsor benefits.
We can do even more with your participation!