Building Impact makes giving back convenient by bringing volunteer events and donation drives to participants in office and apartment buildings to help them become more civically engaged. We then channel 100% of the volunteerism and giving to fill service gaps in underserved local communities.
You can support Building Impact with an individual donation, by launching our program at your property as a tenant amenity, or by having your company partner with us directly through Call to Action. By becoming a Building Impact Call to Action partner, your company receives access to a full year of Building Impact civic engagement programming through our Ways to Serve.
Simply pick the service opportunities that meet your interests and schedule. We do the rest!
Building Impact will:
• Handle all volunteer event logistics, including participant registration, event hosting, and follow-up
• Pick-up all donations from drives and deliver them to the designated charity
• Maintain an ongoing calendar of service opportunities to keep participants interested
• Offer customized in-office opportunities for companies and their employees
• Deliver year-end reports to quantify impact
In 2015, sponsor companies and their employees generated over $1,000,000 in donations including clothing, educational supplies, food and donated time.
We can do even more with your participation!
• Team build with colleagues while helping the community
• Position your company as a good corporate citizen
• Choose the charity & issue area you want to support
• Volunteer where and when it’s most convenient
• 40+ nonprofit partners across Eastern Massachusetts
• Children, adults, families, and seniors currently struggling with or at risk of joblessness, homelessness, hunger, and/or educational barriers